Mind blowing facts about Sanskrit : Learn Sanskrit
This post is just to list out some mind blowing facts about the most scientific language, an ancient root Sanskrit
- Sanskrit has the highest number of vocabularies than any other language in the world. • 102 arab 78 crore 50 lakh words have been used till now in Sanskrit. If it will be used in computers & technology, then more these number of words will be used in next 100 years.
- Sanskrit has the power to say a sentence in a minimum number of words than any other language
- Sanskrit is the best computer friendly language.(Ref: Forbes Magazine July 1987).
- Sanskrit is a highly regularized language. In fact, NASA declared it to be the “only unambiguous spoken language on the planet” – and very suitable for computer comprehension
- There is a report by a NASA scientist that America is creating 6th and 7th generation super computers based on Sanskrit language. Project deadline is 2025 for 6th generation and 2034 for 7th generation computer.
- The language is rich in most advanced science, contained in their books called Vedas, Upanishads, Shruti, Smriti, Puranas, Mahabharata, Ramayana etc. (Ref: Russian State University, NASA etc. NASA possesses 60,000 palm leaf manuscripts, which they are studying.)
- Research has shown that the phonetics of this language has roots in various energy points of the body and reading, speaking or reciting Sanskrit stimulates these points and raises the energy levels, whereby resistance against illnesses, relaxation to mind and reduction of stress are achieved. •Sanskrit is the only language, which uses all the nerves of the tongue. By its pronunciation, energy points in the body are activated that causes the blood circulation to improve. This, coupled with the enhanced brain functioning and higher energy levels, ensures better health. Blood Pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc. are controlled. (Ref: American Hindu University after constant study)
- Sanskrit is the primordial conduit between Human Thought and the Soul; Physics and Metaphysics; Subtle and Gross; Culture and Art; Nature and its Author; Created and the Creator.
Youtube Channel for Learning Sanskrit
Learning Vibhakti in Sanskrit : Start point – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ5oNpr1XhOQr-owlfbLUW40y1vl4h8_n
Learning Sanskrit through Yoga : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYFmpuPS2X8&list=PLmozlYyYE-EQ0677VLtnYa3oKbYklofiN
Learning Sanskrit through Tinantaprakriya : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN2nnb4KTMs&list=PLmozlYyYE-ESsTZC0uG3rallpDePEzctb