Acche Din – Modi Government Achievements
Why Indian media is so much behind TRP ? TRP can also be achieve by spreading good news. Since Modi government started we can see India is spreading its message to every corner of the world. US visit of Modi and German Visits were key highlights. Every nation getting a clear picture how India is heading ahead and any one can see the bright future ahead. This post is the highlight more about Foreign visits of Narendra Modi, Why Narendra modi travelling to every nation and what was the key aspects behind each visit?
Narendra Modi’s foreign visits…. Narendra Modi is no greenhorn in politics and statecraft. . . He has already achieved more for Gujarat in his tenure as CM there than any Indian state ever had. . . Few hidden (because the main stream media will purposely ignore them) achievements are given below:
Narendra Modi Foreign Visits and Achievements –
1. Modi Visit to Saudi Arabia
BJP Govt. convinced Saudi Arabia not to charge “On-Time Delivery Premium charges” on Crude Oil – Young Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan & External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj sealed the deal. Saved the country thousands of crores…
2. Modi Visit to Bhutan –
India will build 4 Hydroelectric power stations + Dams in Bhutan (India will get lion’s share in Green energy that will be produced in future from these projects) . .
3. Modi Visit to Nepal –
India will build Biggest ever dam of Nepal (China was trying hard to get that) – India will get 83% Green energy produce from that hydro power station for free – in future. . . . .
4. Modi visit to Japan –
Increased relationship with Japan and they agreed to invest $ 30 Billion in DMIC (Delhi – Mumbai Investment Corridor). That’s Rs 200,000 crores by today’s exchange rates….. . .
5. Modi visit to Vietnam –
Increased strategic relationship with Vietnam and Vietnam has now agreed to give contract of Oil exploration to ONGC-Videsh (UPA was not ready to take this at all because they were worried about China – and getting into a conflict of interests on south China sea). The UPA had always been on the backfoot about every aspect of foreign policy. . .
7. Modi Visit to Australia –
India – Australia (NaMo is first PM to visit Australia after 28 yrs), despite Australia being a major supplier of Coal & Uranium. . . NaMo was able to convince Tony Abbott and now Australia will supply Uranium for our energy production. . . .
8. Modi visit to Sri Lanka –
China leaning President Rajapakse lost elections in Sri Lanka – Remember UPA lost “Hambantota” port development – read latest report of CIA, where they mention RAW has played a major role in power shift of Sri Lanka. And Sri Lanka has backed out of Chinese contract and shifted to Indian project managers. . .
9.Modi Visit to China
With China, as Trade Deficit was increasing, NaMo forced their hand. Anti-Dumping will come soon so China will invest heavily into India. – China has already committed $ 20 billion Investment in India. That’s nearly ₹140,000 crores. . . .
Modi government and achievements highlights
1. On Security – I think adding Ajit Doval to his team is the best decision by NaMo. See the recent tie-up with Pentagon, Israel & Japan. . . Remember I. K. Gujaral as PM stopped RAW’s offensive operations in foreign countries. . Now see how we stopped the Terror Boat and listen to his words … “Any Mumbai like attack from Pakistan and Pakistan will lose Baluchistan!” That’s the language of deterrence that I want to hear as an Indian. We won’t hit first, but if you do, we surely won’t turn the other cheek…. . . .
2. India approved the border road in the NorthEast and around India- China border – Remember just because of China’s opposition, the ADB (Asian Development Bank) didn’t give us funds during UPA regime and UPA held that file under “Environment Ministry control – Remember the infamous “JAYANTHI TAX “? No one bothered about the disastrous effect on our armed forces. . . .
3. India managed to bring back 4,500+ Indians from War zone in Yemen and also brought foreign nationals of 41 different countries, which put India’s name onto the highest platform globally in conducting that rescue mission – PM Narendra Modi specially talked to the new Saudi Arabian king Salman and told him to allow Indian Airforce planes to fly – as Saudi Arabia was attacking on Yemen and Yemen skies was declared NO-FLY Zone: thanks to this we got an assured clear window of a few hours and guys guess who coordinated this? Ajit Doval, Sushama Swaraj and Gen V K Singh. All in person…. When was the last time you ever heard of ministers involved personally in such efforts that didn’t fetch thousands of crores?? Guess the religion of those rescued?? But it isn’t secular to mention that most of those rescued from Yemen or earlier from Iraq weren’t Hindus at all.. . .
4. India’s Air defense was getting weaker by the day, UPA was very happy to let it happen despite repeated specific inputs from the armed forces, NaMo renegotiated Rafale fighter Jets deal with France personally and bought 36 Jets on ASAP basis. At better than rack rates. No middlemen, no commissions… . . .
5. For the first time after 42 yrs Indian Prime Minister visited Canada not to attend some meeting but as a specific state visit, in a Bilateral deal, India was able convince to Canada to supply Uranium for India’s Nuclear reactors for next 5 years. It will be of great help to resolve India’s Power problems. . . .
6. Canada approves visa on arrival for all Indian tourists. . . .
7. Till recently we were exclusively buying Nuclear Reactors from Russia or USA and it was much like beggar kind of situation because they were worried about usage of Nuclear reactor for some other use. So only what they opted to give us, we could get. . Now Narendra Modi was able to convince France and now France will make Nuclear reactors with the latest technology in India. On MAKE IN INDIA efforts.. with collaboration with an Indian company as a partner. . .
8. During 26th Jan. visit of Barak Obama, NaMo convinced USA to drop rule of Nuclear fuel tracking and sorted out Liabilities rules which now open the gates for next 16 Nuclear power plant projects. . . . Isn’t this good enough to improve the lot of India??
Many more …